Thursday, December 6, 2007

What now, Gmail?


It seems that every day Google comes up with something new and innovative to keep it in the spotlight. I recently made my iGoogle page that allows me to customize my Google homepage with whatever content I want!!! It's exciting to see what recipes or Spanish word-of-the-day will pop up on my Google homepage each day :) Additionally, I am a HUGE fan of Gmail. In fact, by fan, I think I mean addict. No day passes where I have not been on my Gmail account millions of times and love it every time I log on. I am also an avid user of Google Talk

an AOL instant messenger-type application that allows me to chat with my friends who are also addicted to Gmail! I recently found out that now I can add all of my AIM buddies on to my Google Talk buddy list...HOW COOL??

No comments: